Welcome to my blog ItsAllAboutSuccess – Destination to learn cloud computing technology. Cloud computing was not very popular those days when I started my career as a fresher in this technology. But now a days it’s become necessity for companies to run their workload on to cloud.
Having a cloud computing certification whether it is AWS , Azure or GCP is must for career growth for an IT individual these days. Objective of this blog is to share my learning to world. You can learn how to pass cloud computing certification in simple steps. Blog contents sample questions collected from different websites and blogs .
What is Cloud Computing
Cloud computing technology is used for the delivery of hosted services such as VM, Databases over the internet. With the help of Cloud computing , companies can consume a compute resource, such as a virtual machine, storage or an application, as a utility rather than having to build and maintain computing infrastructures in house.
It is the on-demand delivery of compute power, database storage, applications, and other IT resources through a cloud services platform via the internet with pay-as-you-go pricing. Many technology applications that gained popularity as installed software are now preferred as cloud applications to the ease of use and reduced maintenance
Features of Cloud Computing
- Less Capex :- Cloud computing technology enables companies to have a ready to go platform so that instead of investing hefty amount on setup of a data center on premise , they can pay only when they consume the resources and only pay for what they consume.
- Elasticity :- Elasticity is the main USP of cloud computing technology. You can dynamically increase or decrease your consumption based upon your Load. That’s why it is economical too as compared to On premise setup .
- Security :- We all follow myth “Cloud is not secure”. As AWS says words Security in the cloud is your responsibility and security of the cloud is AWS Responsibility. Public cloud provider such as AWS fulfill many of the security compliance’s like traditional Data-center.
- Pay as you Go :- Compute resources are measured at granular level , You only pay what you have used.
- Less time to Market :- You can global in Minute.
Biggest Player in Public Cloud
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud platform