Amazon Web Services
What is AWS
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon, is a cloud-focused service provider. According to Gartner Report AWS has been the dominant market leader and an IT thought leader for more than 10 years, not only in IaaS, but also in integrated IaaS+PaaS, with an end-of-2017 revenue run rate of more than $20 billion. AWS is biggest player in Public cloud these days. AWS is the most mature, enterprise-ready provider, with the strongest track record of customer success and the most useful partner ecosystem. Gartner Placed AWS in the Top corner of their Magic quadrant.
What it Provides
Amazon Web Services offers a broad set of global cloud-based products including compute, storage, databases, analytics, networking, mobile, developer tools, management tools, IoT, security and enterprise applications. These services help organizations move faster, lower IT costs, and scale. AWS is trusted by the largest enterprises and the hottest start-ups to power a wide variety of workloads including: web and mobile applications, game development, data processing and warehousing, storage, archive, and many others.
You can see full product list that aws offers here
AWS Certification Learning Path
AWS Certification is must have certification for an IT Individuals who wants to pursue their career in cloud computing. Here I am going to provide you the success path of Each AWS Certification. According to AWS Certification website AWS Offers Role Based certification along with Specialist Certification
Role based Certification .
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (90 minutes , 70 Question it may vary , USD100)
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate (130 minutes, 60-75 question, USD 150)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate ( 130 minutes, 60-75 question, USD 150)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate( 130 minutes, 60-75 question, USD 150)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional ( 170 minutes, 75-80 question, USD 300)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional ( 170 minutes, 75-80 question, USD 300)
Now there is no prerequisite of any exams from January 2019 you can take any one whatever you want. But following way is recommended so that your previous effort can be utilize on the current one.
- Read Exam Blue Print carefully
- Read White Papers mentioned in the Blue Print
- Refer this blog post for respective examination
- Solve sample question mentioned at the end of every blog post